GNU Pascal (GPC) for Win32
This page contains information relating to GPC for Mingw. The
compiler is based on the Mingw-msvcrt
Please check the GNU-Win32 sites listed below for further details
about Mingw and Cygwin.
Downloads (please download and install one
of the following)
GPC Snapshots and releases (Stable)
Dev+GNU Pascal (A GPL Pascal
Programming Environment + Win32 IDE)
Obsolescent (but stable) Releases
GPC-Mingw File Browser
Install GPC either by just running the Win32 self-extracting installer
following the instructions in the wizard dialogs, or by extracting the files in the tarball archive, with the directory
BUILDING A GPC COMPILER FOR MINGW
Mingw now has a fully functional self-hosting toolchain, called MSYS.
Building GPC with Mingw
MSYS is as straightforward as building it on any other system.
in order to get a full GPC runtime library, you also need to download os-hacks.h and
copy it to your Mingw installation's "include" directory
(typically /mingw/include/) before attempting to "configure"
You need to download and install the full Mingw
release, and the MSYS
RELEVANT GNU-WIN32 WEB SITES
1. The main Mingw site is: http://www.mingw.org
* For a list of its mirrors, see: http://www.mingw.org/mirrors.shtml
2. The main respository for Mingw (and MSYS) binaries is: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435
3. The Mingw FAQ is here: http://www.mingw.org/mingwfaq.shtml
1. The main Cygwin site is: http://cygwin.com/
2. For the Cygwin runtime environment and toolchain see: http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html
February 2009, The African Chief.